Negotiator Certification Course (NCC)
The 2-Day Negotiator Certification Course (NCC), a mandatory course for real estate negotiators approved by the Board of Valuers, Appraisers and Estate Agents (BOVAEA) Malaysia. Oriental training Centre is officially the approved training provider by BOVAEA to conduct this course.
- Overview of the Property Market
- Foundation to Real Estate Industry
- The Malaysian Estate Agency Standards
- Real Estate Practice
- IT in Real Estate/Banking
- Real Estate Forms, Title, Tenancies & SPA
- Laws Relating to Property
- Diploma Course & Registration process
The Board of Valuers, Appraisers and Estate Agents Malaysia (BOVAEA/LPPEH) has made it mandatory that all Real Estate Negotiators (RENs) in Malaysia be registered with the Board effective 1 June 2014
All current Negotiators and for those who intend to join the industry are required to attend the 2-Day Negotiator Certification Course (NCC). Upon successful completion of the 2-Day course, the participants will be given a certificate of attendance.