Returns and Risks in Property Investment
APPLIED for 5 CPD POINTS!
In this program, participants will learn how to:
- Participants will have a better understanding of the characteristics of property and the methods in investing in properties.
- Have an understanding of property investment as compared to other investment alternatives.
- Have an understanding knowledge in property cycle and factors affecting the value of property.
- Have an overall understanding of how rental income and property outgoings affecting property value.
- Participants have an overview of the returns and risks from property investment.
Upon completing this workshop, participants should be able to :
- Learn the importance in property investment when to take into the consideration of characteristics of property and the methods in investing in properties.
- Property has various sub markets and the knowledge of it will determine which type of property will choose to invest.
- That property has cycle and hence participants learn the timing or entry point in property investment.
- Participants learn the importance of rental income/capital appreciation of property and their relationship with property outgoings.
- Participants learn and understand the various risks in property investment.
1. EARLY BIRD payment by 22 January 2018
RM 250 (REA/REN/VALUERS), RM 350 (PUBLIC)
RM 280 (REA/REN/VALUERS), RM 400 (PUBLIC)
Fees Includes Seminar Materials, Lunch and Refreshments (Morning and Evening)
1. 9 am to 5 pm
For more information call us 03-8023 0816 or email [email protected]