Land Dealings in Malaysia
APPROVED for 5 CPD POINTS!
To show participants that land dealings in Malaysia has various dimensions and aspects.
In this session, participants will understand the following:
- the various types of land titles and how to make a proper search.
- how to use land as security for loans and the forms of security transactions within and without the NLC 1965.
- how property dealings and transactions can be restricted by various forms of restraints on land dealings and restriction in interest.
- overview of compulsory land acquisition laws in Malaysia.
- overview of the Strata Title Act 1985 and the Strata Management Act 2013
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- learn the importance of making searches and beyond the register.
- learn that land is a flexible form of security for loans and security transactions can be tailored to suit individual needs.
- learn land dealings and transactions are subject to various forms of restrictions and restraints and understand the nature of these restraints.
- understand the nature, scope and procedures relating to compulsory land acquisition in Malaysia.
- understand how strata titles are issued, the powers and duties of the Joint Management Body and Management Corporation.
1. EARLY BIRD payment by 31 DECEMBER 2017
RM 250 (REA/REN/VALUERS), RM 350 (PUBLIC)
RM 280 (REA/REN/VALUERS), RM 400 (PUBLIC)
Fees Includes Seminar Materials, Lunch and Refreshments (Morning and Evening)
1. 9 am to 5 pm
For more information call us 03-8023 0816 or email [email protected]