Managing Strata Properties in Malaysia
APPLIED for 5 CPD POINTS!
In this program, participants will learn:
- An overview of the history and development of Strata titles in Malaysia
- An overview of the various management periods of Strata properties.
- An overview of the management process of Strata building where there no viable management body in place.
- An understanding of the various aspects relating to strata buildings, especially with regards to defects & damage.
- An understanding of problems relating to enforcement of issues pertaining to maintenance of Strata properties.
Upon completing this workshop, participants should be able to :
- Have a greater awareness & appreciation of the development of laws relating to Strata properties & the problems faced.
- Have a greater awareness of the roles , powers & duties of the various management bodies involved in strata management.
- Realize the importance of understanding that the law provides for situations when there is no viable management body in place.
- Appreciate that there are specific provisions with regard to the defect & damage of Strata buildings.
- Realize that Strata Management is a complex area which needs to be studied & understood properly.
1. EARLY BIRD payment by 22 JANUARY 2018
RM 250 (REA/REN/VALUERS), RM 350 (PUBLIC)
RM 280 (REA/REN/VALUERS), RM 400 (PUBLIC)
Fees Includes Seminar Materials, Lunch and Refreshments (Morning and Evening)
1. 9 am to 5 pm
For more information call us 03-8023 0816 or email [email protected]