Property Taxation in Malaysia APPROVED for 5 CPD POINTS!
For more information call us 03-8023 0816 or email email@example.com
LEARNING OBJECTIVESLEARNING OUTCOMESPEAKER PROFILEFEESTIME
In this program, participants will to understand:
- The various property taxation which are under the jurisdiction of three tiers of Malaysia government system.
- The nature and incidence of various property taxation.
- The effect of property taxation ownership, investment, speculation and management.
- Property decisions making & property tax planning
Upon completing this workshop, participants should be able to :
- Be equip with the basic knowledge of Malaysia Property Taxation when they want to buy properties for owner occupied, investment or speculation.
- Understand the government intervention in property market by using property taxation.
- Understand the impact of various property taxation on property investment.
- Learn the importance of property taxation in buying, owning and selling of property.
- Learn and understand the property tax planning.
Mr KK Wong is a Registered Real Estate Agent and the Principal of OZ Property, a Real Estate Agency firm that provides buying, selling, letting services for all types of local and foreign properties. He has obtained a Bachelor degree in Accounting & Finance from Middlesex University, England and a Master of Science in Management Accounting & Planning from University Utara Malaysia. He has also obtained a Master of Real Estate from University Malaya in 2008.He has more than 15 years working experience in the Real Estate Industry. Mr Wong has served as a Branch Manager in a local banks and various senior positions before he embarked in the real estate agency career. Mr KK Wong has frequently lectured in subjects such as property taxation, building technology, investment and valuation, real estate agency practices and agency laws in Estate Agency Examinations conducted by BOVAEA. He has also lectured at local universities and colleges since 2004. He is also giving training on property courses to property agents and negotiators for other estate agency firms. His vast banking & finance & real estate industry certainly adds value to his lecture/training.
1. EARLY BIRD payment by 22 January 2018 RM 250 (REA/REN/VALUERS), RM 350 (PUBLIC)2. NORMAL RM 280 (REA/REN/VALUERS), RM 400 (PUBLIC)Fees Includes Seminar Materials, Lunch and Refreshments (Morning and Evening)
1. 9 am to 5 pm *8.30am registration
Invalid Displayed Gallery