Landlord & Tenant - What Are You into APPROVED for 5 CPD POINTS!
For more information call us 03-8023 0816 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
LEARNING OBJECTIVESLEARNING OUTCOMESPEAKER PROFILEFEESTIME
In this program, participants will learn:
- The outline of NLC provisions on leases/tenancies exempt from registration.
- Leases/tenancies & licences.
- Rights, duties and remedies of lessor/landlord.
- Rights, duties and remedies of lessee/tenant.
- Leases/tenancies of strata properties.
Upon completing this workshop, participants should be able to understand :
- The law in Malaysia is pro tenant.
- There is no Tenancy Law in Malaysia.
- There is a need for a Register of landlords & tenants which can be referred to.
- There is uncertainty as regards to Airbnb & homestay issues.
Mr Patrick Samuel is an advocate and solicitor by profession. He graduated from the University of London ( External Program ) with a Law Degree in 1988 and completed his Certificate in legal practice in 1990. He was admitted to the Malaysian Bar in 1992. Mr Patrick has vast experience in various fields of law, in particular Land, Company and Contract Law. He is also a contributor to the Malayan Law Journals publication and has contributed to Mallal's Criminal Procedure Code and the Malaysian Subordinate Court Practice. Mr Patrick is also a Law Lecturer having more than twenty five years of teaching experience and was a visiting lecturer at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University and Lingnan University in Hong Kong. He is also an experienced trainer having conducted training sessions for hotels in the field of Labour Law
1. EARLY BIRD payment by 22 FEBRUARY 2018 RM 250 (REA/REN/VALUERS), RM 350 (PUBLIC)2. NORMAL RM 280 (REA/REN/VALUERS), RM 400 (PUBLIC)Fees Includes Seminar Materials, Lunch and Refreshments (Morning and Evening)
1. 9 am to 5 pm *8.30am registration
Invalid Displayed Gallery