Continuous Professional Development Courses (CPD)
The Centre also provide CPD approved property related courses by BOVEAP to further enhance the knowledge of the practitioners and the public in order to stay true to our mission of developing more trained professionals in the Real Estate industry.
Who should attend?
All valuers, appraisers and estate agents including self-employed individuals, partners, companies and anyone carrying on a business which includes valuers, appraisers and estate agent operations.
Learning Objectives: The meaning of money laundering, terrorism financing & proceed of unlawful activities Vulnerabilities of registered estate agents to money laundering & terrorist financing Malaysia's
- The meaning of money laundering, terrorism financing & proceed of unlawful activities
- Vulnerabilities of registered estate agents to money laundering & terrorist financing
- Malaysia’s Anti Money Laundering/Combating Financing Terrorism Framework
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of Registered Estate Agents in relation to AMLATFPUAA 2001
- The obligations of Registered Estate Agent as Reporting Institution ( RIs) under the Anti Money Laundering Act
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
1) Participants will able to identify and be aware of risks and opportunities for money laundering and financing of terrorism arising from real estate business
2) Participants will be aware of the legal obligations imposed on registered estate agents and their employees under the Anti Money Laundering laws and regulations.
3) Participants will understand the implications of AMLATFPUAA of 2001, and its practical applications as required by Regulators (Bank Negara Malaysia)
4) Participants will able to comply with the ‘Know Your Customer Policy’ and take adequate Customer Due Diligence measures and identify suspicious transactions of money laundering, in compliance with Anti Money Laundering Regulations, Notices and Guidelines
5) Participants will understand the key developments in the AML landscape – locally and internationally.
participants will be able to identify and be aware of risks and opportunities for money laundering and financing of terrorism arising from real estate business
Trainer: Mr KK Wong
Course Fees: RM280
Location: 16-3 Jalan USJ 9/5P, 47620 UEP Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Approved for 5 CPD Points.
For more information, contact: Office: 603 80230816
All Day (Tuesday)
Ticket Section Title